Posts tagged Kingdom Hearts
And here are all the other obligatory updates:
1. SCHOOL… I have a term paper due today. It’s half done. I’m skipping work to get it done. I damn well better get an “A” on it.
2. WORK… is doing okay. We survived the war and the cutbacks. If I keep skipping work like this, though, I might get cut back! I did get another offer in town, though, that seems appealing. I just like the laziness factor I have with my current Dell Computers job. Easy. Nice chair. Play online games. Tough life.
3. GAMES… Finished .hack//INFECTION. Still have to finish Kingdom Hearts, Vice City, and now Xenosaga (see last entry.)
4. GIRLFRIEND… Yep. She’s still there. Still a hottie. Still can’t cook, though.
5. PETS… Turtle (Elwood) is fine. Bird (Delaney) is hyper. Hamster (Spongebob… though I call him “Jabba”) is sleeping. Gerbals (Jay & Silent Bob) are strange. Fish (Fish) is swimming at the bottom of the bowl. I think Shannon fed him too much this morning.
6. HOME… is clean! Laundry and all! Whoohoo!
7. FAMILY… sister still in the army up in Georgia. Nephew still with my mom in South Florida. Mom is… older. (She had a birthday.) Dad haven’t heard from in a while. He becomes a hermit during tax time in the year.
’nuff of that!
Okay… this should accomplish two things. FIRST, I get to say that I’ve broken one of my own rules and bought a new PS2 game.
(The rule, for the record, is to not buy a new game until the previous one/ones are all solved. I still have to complete Vice City & Kingdom Hearts on PS2… same rule applies for XBox.)
Shannon and I bought
Watched the trippy 45 minute OVA that came with it. I already have part 2 of it downloaded… will watch it later. We’re still watching the first series (SIGN), too. Up to episode 9. It all seems pretty in depth, but I’m getting the feeling that the writers are try TOO hard to make point and “stylize” everything. We shall see.
SECOND, I learned how to insert pictures on this thing. Go me.