Posts tagged .hack//INFECTION
And here are all the other obligatory updates:
1. SCHOOL… I have a term paper due today. It’s half done. I’m skipping work to get it done. I damn well better get an “A” on it.
2. WORK… is doing okay. We survived the war and the cutbacks. If I keep skipping work like this, though, I might get cut back! I did get another offer in town, though, that seems appealing. I just like the laziness factor I have with my current Dell Computers job. Easy. Nice chair. Play online games. Tough life.
3. GAMES… Finished .hack//INFECTION. Still have to finish Kingdom Hearts, Vice City, and now Xenosaga (see last entry.)
4. GIRLFRIEND… Yep. She’s still there. Still a hottie. Still can’t cook, though.
5. PETS… Turtle (Elwood) is fine. Bird (Delaney) is hyper. Hamster (Spongebob… though I call him “Jabba”) is sleeping. Gerbals (Jay & Silent Bob) are strange. Fish (Fish) is swimming at the bottom of the bowl. I think Shannon fed him too much this morning.
6. HOME… is clean! Laundry and all! Whoohoo!
7. FAMILY… sister still in the army up in Georgia. Nephew still with my mom in South Florida. Mom is… older. (She had a birthday.) Dad haven’t heard from in a while. He becomes a hermit during tax time in the year.
’nuff of that!
I SOLVED hack//INFECTION last night. Only 20 hours?! I’m a little disappointed that it too such a short period of time. (Final Fantasy and Grand Theft Auto have spoiled me.)
I still have a side quest or two I can do, and the “flying ship” quest you get after solving it. Normally I would just trade in the game for something else, but Shannon wants to keep the DVD.
So, to recap:
1. hack//INFECTION solved.
2. Laundry = not done
3. Work = slept in and hour, and will be going in now… late.
4. Home office = still a wreck.
5. Wasabi paperwork = still piled on desk.
6. DISHES DONE! Whoohoo!
In other news… I got my new Lio Convoy/Megatron combo pack I won on eBay yesterday. I paused the game, transformed them, and went back to the game. I’ll post pics of them tonight.
Today was spent off from work. It was clear outside, but breezy… hence I opted to skip the “read & nap at the beach” idea.
Instead (just as Shannon WasabiGirl predicted) I wasted my day away playing hack//INFECTION. I am now a happy level 22 Twin Blade after approx 20 hours of gameplay. I am noticing and seeing things from the series as I go along.
Kevin Cobheran noted on another post that I should watch all of SIGN before playing the game. ACTUALLY… in the interview with the creators on the OVA DVD that comes with the game, they said that the FIRST thing you should do is play the game since it helps you understand the series… not vice versa.
Anyway… it’s now after 7:00 PM. The laundry’s not done. The kitchen still needs straightening. My office is a wreck. There’s a stack of Wasabi Anime data to input. E-mails to right back to. And a paper to write for my Sociology paper.
What’s one more hour on the PS2
Okay… this should accomplish two things. FIRST, I get to say that I’ve broken one of my own rules and bought a new PS2 game.
(The rule, for the record, is to not buy a new game until the previous one/ones are all solved. I still have to complete Vice City & Kingdom Hearts on PS2… same rule applies for XBox.)
Shannon and I bought
Watched the trippy 45 minute OVA that came with it. I already have part 2 of it downloaded… will watch it later. We’re still watching the first series (SIGN), too. Up to episode 9. It all seems pretty in depth, but I’m getting the feeling that the writers are try TOO hard to make point and “stylize” everything. We shall see.
SECOND, I learned how to insert pictures on this thing. Go me.