Posts tagged Bethlehem
After hanging out with some friends this weekend (wasabigirl, njoryo, ladysreponia, Annie (no LJ?), and snackpants), hearing from old friends (“Gay” Bob in Colorado), and getting word of my grandfather’s failing health (looks like I’m taking a trip to New York soon,) I started thinking that I have so many folks I know and interact with… and they only know certain aspects of me (anime geekdom, etc.) So for all of you, and everyone else, here are 10 things about me that you might not have known.
10. I was born in Bethlehem in December. (Pennsylvania on the 1st.)
9. My mother was born in a prison camp in Bavaria near the end of World War II. After living in the states for over 50 years and a paperwork debacle at Ellis Island, she just became an “official” U.S. Citizen early this year.
8. I have lived (since birth) in New York, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee.
7. I lost my virginity at 16.
6. I starred in a low budget horror film when I was 17 years old… and even appeared in a few episodes of “SeaQuest.”
5. My father is remarried, and I have two step-siblings.
4. I have broken my ankle playing soccer before and my wrist in a fight.
3. I dated the same girl for almost 5 years after high school… and it ended BADLY. (Hence why I’m probably waiting so long to get married.)
2. I’ve been bunjee jumping twice, but never sky diving.
1. My sister is a lesbian single mom in the Army.