I suppose if @AFOUpdate & @FloridaAnime Experience had a kid, this would happen.
Advertising is, at times, an art form. It is the ability to connect with another human being through the concept of familiarity coupled with clever presentation. Creating an ad for something sometimes allows a person to avail a product to more people allowing for that connection to thrive.
What better way of doing that then creating an ad meshing TWO beloved properties into on!
(Yes, this was all a set up for a mistake I saw in an ad.)
I saw this on Facebook the other day. It is, allegedly, what happens if Anime Festival Orlando and Florida Anime Experience merged – or so I assume.
- Memories of @FloridaAnime Experience 2012 (via Terri Hawkes.)
- The Year in Review or “WTF HAPPENED IN 2012?”
- My ANNUAL LIST of FLORIDA GEEK CONVENTIONS 2013
- Being a Grown Up in a Geek Universe or “It’s Not for the Baby.”
- PUBLIC NOTICE: I’ll be off “the grid” until Monday night.
- Japan Day 3: Akihabara aka “Geek Heaven in Japan”
- My “Going to #Japan” Checklist. Let me know if I’m forgetting anything!
- WTF is #KONY2012? Now I know – and you should, too.
- Countdown to Tokyo, Japan: 30 Days
- Jaws the Ride at Universal Studios in Florida. Memories & Let’s go ONE LAST TIME!