So #Hipster It Hurts & I’M (almost) ON A BOAT!
Good morning Internet! I am writing you a short note to let you know that I will miss you for the next few days. You see, I am getting on a boat for the Bahamas to see some guy and some girl get hitched.
This means two things:
1. I won’t be able to access teh Interwebz. As of about 2:00 PM today, I won’t be answering my phone and I’ll be counting the moments until I lose signal from any sort of cell tower.
2. I totally get to rock my new hipster hat on the boat while listening to music on my iPhone.
Expect pictures and other zany stuff when I return (and, yes, I still have to post the Tokyo DisneySEA stories from Japan; I know.)
- Star Trek Into Dorkness (SPOILERS and stuff, nerds.)
- Adventures in Japan 2013 Part 3: Driving Through Japan
- Adventures in Japan 2013 Part 1: Flying, Shrimp Burgers, & Japanese Porn.
- The Year in Review or “WTF HAPPENED IN 2012?”
- HOLY SHIT I’M OLD.
- Japan Day 4: Harajuku & The Evangelion Store
- Somehow my boring ass life wins free stuff on the Internet. Thanks #Mashable!
- #HappyNewYear 2012 and stuff. I HAVE NOTHING PROFOUND TO SAY, but I’m happy. :)
- So Ryan & Annie got married yesterday. Congrats! Here’s some random photos of it all…
- Al’s #1 Italian Beef in Chicago, Illinois…