PUBLIC NOTICE: I’ll be off “the grid” until Monday night.
This weekend was great. I managed to catch up on a LOT of missed sleep. The batteries are recharged, and tomorrow is my first day 100% mentally back in the post-Japan real world.
Monday day will be spent doing the day job. Monday night I’ve got the following things of priority in the Wasabiverse:
- Planning a trip to Atlanta this weekend.
- Email follow up.
- Florida Anime Experience details.
- Project Anime/Anime Expo details.
- The Progression of Project Anime.
- Memories of @FloridaAnime Experience 2012 (via Terri Hawkes.)
- The Year in Review or “WTF HAPPENED IN 2012?”
- Where IS that damn kid! Fun with #BackToTheFuture in #California
- My ANNUAL LIST of FLORIDA GEEK CONVENTIONS 2013
- So @sazbi3989 on Twitter asked me for pointers about starting an anime club…
- I suppose if @AFOUpdate & @FloridaAnime Experience had a kid, this would happen.
- Adventures with Food in California
- Japan Day 3: Akihabara aka “Geek Heaven in Japan”
- Disneyland + “Gir” + Anime Expo (aka I have a pretty odd life.)