My “Going to #Japan” Checklist. Let me know if I’m forgetting anything!
Tomorrow night I catch a plane and head west… really really far west. I’m flying to Tokyo, Japan for the Tokyo Anime International Fair next week. Before I go, though, I want to make sure I have all my proverbial ducks in a row.
(And all five of you on Google+)
Please check my two lists and let me know what I’m forgetting/what else I need to know. Thanks!
- I called my cell phone company. My cell will work in Japan. Texting will work in Japan. My Internet will NOT work in Japan.
- I called my credit card and bank card companies. They have been notified that the strange charges in Tokyo aren’t from some hacker who hijacked my info.
THINGS TO SEE:
- The team I’m going with plans on visiting Disney Tokyo Sea.
- I want to visit Tokyo Tower.
- I plan on visiting Shibuya Station.
- There is talk of trying to find time to make it over to Mount Fuji. This one is a “maybe” based on scheduling.
- Word has it that I may be visiting Sanrio Puroland (aka “the Hello Kitty Theme Park.”)
Any feedback in the next twenty-four hours would be appreciated. Thanks, folks!
- This morning started off with a quick chat with XBox’s Twitter.
- Adventures in Japan 2013 Part 13: #EVANGELION WORLD Cosplayers? Yup.
- Adventures in Japan 2013 Part 12: More adventures at #EVANGELION WORLD
- Adventures in Japan 2013 Part 11: Walking Around NERV Headquarters (#EVANGELION WORLD)
- Adventures in Japan 2013 Part 10: More #EVANGELION WORLD
- Adventures in Japan 2013 Part 9: #EVANGELION WORLD
- Adventures in Japan 2013 Part 8: Fuji-Q Highland (#fujiq) Theme Park
- Adventures in Japan 2013 Part 7: Doggy Theme Parks and Bathrooms
- Adventures in Japan 2013 Part 6: The View from Mount Fuji
- Adventures in Japan 2013 Part 5: Mount F***ing Fuji!