Where the F*** is the rest of the F***ing #DragonCon review?
Yes, I said there were three parts in my last post.
No, I haven’t had time to finish them.
Yes, I will post them soon.
Yes, I still need to write the story of our visit to have chicken and waffles in Atlanta.
Yes, I need to add my Dragon*Con posts thanks to recent rantings I read on LiveJournal.
No, I don’t know when the posts are coming… exactly.
Yes, I have watched more Doctor Who and have reviews in the works.
Yes, I got a snazzy new cell phone I intend to write about (along with the Android apps I am enjoying).
Yes, I am also working on posts about releasing my retro-LiveJournal posts.
Yes, Wasabi Anime will be appearing at Super Anime Day at Past Present Future Comics & Games in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Finally: YES, I will be at Anime Weekend Atlanta this coming weekend. Come and say hi (here’s the schedule) if you are nearby.
More (hopefully) soon!
- Tweets that mention Tom Croom’s Blog] Where the F*** is the rest of the F***ing #DragonCon review? — Topsy.com
- Almost ten years ago, my Polish family got together. Today, we did it again. #MothersDay
- Shannon & I borrow Google bikes & visit Android.
- Why we can’t have nice things (& why #anime conventions like @ChibiPa still don’t get it.)
- Like so many other businesses in #VeroBeach, @FirehouseSubs #FAILS at service. Sadly.
- The Year in Review or “WTF HAPPENED IN 2012?”
- Review: Hammerhead Ranch Motel
- Hey WPLG Local 10 News in South Florida (@WPLGLocal10) – story idea! (In regards to #StarWars Celebration 6)
- UPDATED List of Concerts I’ve Been To (including seeing #TomPetty last week!)
- Dave & Tom’s Excellent Adventure (Stuart, Florida circa 1992)
- Friday night I bought the last Gladys & Ron’s Chicken and Waffle’s t-shirt in Atlanta – ever.