No – I still don’t have my @Ford Mustang back, but I did talk to…
More specifically, I got a call last week from Lynn Buckman from the executive offices of Ford in Michigan. She followed up with me regarding my blog post that had been passed on to her. Here’s are the results of that interaction:
THE GOOD: Lynn said the one thing that I had trying to get ANY Ford employee to say, “I’m sorry and it could have been handled better.” Up until speaking with her, the only answer from any Ford representative had been, in one form or another, “that’s the dealer’s problem, not ours.” This was the thing bothering me the most… that Ford wasn’t supportive of its owners once they sold the vehicle. No need to rehash it all – but you can read it here and here.
THE NICE: Ford offered to pay for my next two oil changes which was very nice on their part. I asked if the oil changes worked in Georgia so I wouldn’t have to deal with Florida dealers anymore. Even Lynn chuckled at that one.
THE BAD: We dropped the Mustang off to get repaired in Royal Palm Beach on Tuesday, February 25th. Tomorrow will make two full weeks (read: 14 days) without the car because it still isn’t repaired. I have been trying to get the shop on the phone for the past 45 minutes and all I get is a busy signal. Once I’m done writing this – I will probably call the manager at the dealership since (I am assuming) he CAN’T be too thrilled with paying a rental car for this long.
- This quote from @OceanDeepSea proves that, even after, he STILL doesn’t get it. #PennyArcade
- Good morning. My @ComcastCares hell continues & why I now regret getting @Xfinity_TV
- I value the time of others, but it appears that @XFinity_TV & @ComcastCares do not. #Service #Fail
- Follow up to the @Starbucks story from the other week.
- I’m Questioning @Starbucks Customer Service & Communication This Morning
- Car wreck. Six feet from my car. DAMN THAT WAS CLOSE (with photo!)
- Are we still taking about #Botcon, BotFAIL and Beast Wars? You betcha!
- CONCLUDED #3: The Ford Mustang
- So that thought provoking blog post you were expecting read…
- I have a cold…