So for those of you living under a rock during AFO4, I created a silly Cosplay and entered it in the contest. I won “Honorable Mention” for my work (and was told later that that was the best I could have gotten due to my Guest status at the con.) It contained a bunch of funny onstage “Cheese/Chiis” gags with props for the play on words. (Chiis Doodle seemed that biggest hit.)
Now… by request… here are the top 10 ones we didn’t use due to either time, lack of resources, or just good taste:
10. Chiis & Wine (the girls were young… possible underage alcohol perception issues)
9. Chiis Whiz (no readily available 70′s campy Oz related musicals available for stage props)
8. Shreaded Chiis (murder charges aren’t worth an “honorable mention.”)
7. Muenster Chiis (couldn’t get the Godzilla costume in time)
6. Chiis-burger in Paradise (funny… but waaaaaay too many props needed for people to get it)
5. Chii Toes (you really didn’t want to smell feet that night… trust me)
4. String Chiis (no yarn or rope to be found at Publix)
3. Bleu Chiis (hmmm… paint them blue? Making them look sad on stage doesn’t work for such a large audience, either)
2. Dick Chiis (no readily available Richard Nixon mask)
1. Chiis Spread (I’ll let you figure out THAT one)
- Adventures in Japan 2013 Part 13: #EVANGELION WORLD Cosplayers? Yup.
- My ANNUAL LIST of FLORIDA GEEK CONVENTIONS 2013
- I suppose if @AFOUpdate & @FloridaAnime Experience had a kid, this would happen.
- The LiveJournal Project: August 2003
- Yes – Orange Anime (@OAofficial) tried to have me killed in 2003.
- The LiveJournal Project: July 2003 (Part 2 of 2)
- Review: A Confederacy of Dunces
- How long have YOU been a GEEK? (Old Star Trek Convention Photos)
- The LiveJournal Project: July 2003 (Part 1 of 2)
- My #DragonCon 2010 Report, Part 2 of 3: The Bad