Those long and overly productive weekends…
It’s a good hurt though – the hurt that comes with getting shit done that you’ve put off due to being a little too busy or a little too lazy…. Or both.
Either way, seven things on the List of Stuff to do on vacation got knocked out between Friday evening and last night.
1. Finish cleaning home office: the office is now an office. The computer is up to date, the shelves are organized and I can see the floor. This will pave the way for getting things done starting this Tuesday night.
2. Wash the Mustang: Please see smart ass comment on number three.
3. Wash the Scion: Both cars got cleaned thoroughly over the weekend. Expect rain today in South Florida.
4. Mustang seat covers: I put them on (which is an annual summer tradition) since black leather in the sun SUCKS.
5. Clean computer hard drives: Backups were run and large files archived. The lappy toppy is running wonderfully again and the desktop is doing pretty damn good for a computer at its age.
6. New Sunpass for cars: I installed the Sunpass Mini in the Scion (saving the headached of swapping the other one back and forth.)
7. Frame autographs for office: We are running out of wall space with nine foot ceilings. Would you believe we have over fifty autographed photos?!
That knocks the list from forty five items to thirty eight. YAY.
Added note: I will be in Tampa and Orlando on Thursday for appointments (including hotels for events.) Let me know if I am supposed to see you while I am there for some reason.