Last month, Shannon and I activated our annual passes for the Walt Disney World Resort. Since then, she’s found time to swing by the park a few times – but getting both of us there at the same time to to ride rides can be tricky.
Saturday I met up with her and some friends visiting from up north to walk around. We didn’t target any rides – we just wandered, talked and, checked out various parts of the park.
Yesterday, I was back in Orlando for meetings and Shannon was still in town as a result of running in the 1/2 marathon the day before.
SO – we opted to meet up and add to our list of attractions covered with our new passes. Here’s the new list:
- HS: Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- Ride #1: Jakku & The Asteroid Field
- HS: The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- MK: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- MK: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- MK: The Haunted Mansion
- MK: Tomorrowland Speedway
We still have the rest of the year ahead of us. 🙂