A few days ago, I posted about my wife’s epic Hard Rock Cafe Teddy Bear collection. In doing so, I realized that I’m “closing in” completing visits to all of the ones in the United States. SO – I decided to peruse the map on the HRC website and track down places I need to visit.
You know, for work or something.
- Boston – I have been talking about taking Shannon to Boston for some time. Great city.
- Cleveland – Maybe the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
- Detroit – I’m actually surprised this one exists.
- Four Winds – Because I need to take up gambling.
- Foxwoods – Because I need to take up gambling. Again.
- Lake Tahoe – I assume this is pretty and stuff.
- Louisville – I opted to drive to Gen Con last year, so this is a possibility again this year.
- Mall of America – Okay, they *do* have a Snoopy theme park in the mall.
- Memphis – I lived in Tennessee, both Nashville AND Knoxville, but never made it Graceland.
- Niagara Falls – Slowly I turned…
- Palm Springs – When did this one open?!
- Pittsburgh – I can’t think of a single reason that I would find myself here. Maybe a layover?
- Seattle – I am honestly baffled that I have never been here, especially with my love of Starbucks.
- Sioux City – Um… Iowa?
- St. Louis – For ribs?
- Tulsa – OKLAHOMA OKLAHOMA OKLAHOMA
Okay – that was more than I was expecting. Not impossible, though.
We shall see…