Tomorrow night I catch a plane and head west… really really far west. I’m flying to Tokyo, Japan for the Tokyo Anime International Fair next week. Before I go, though, I want to make sure I have all my proverbial ducks in a row.
(And all five of you on Google+)
Please check my two lists and let me know what I’m forgetting/what else I need to know. Thanks!
– I called my cell phone company. My cell will work in Japan. Texting will work in Japan. My Internet will NOT work in Japan.
– I called my credit card and bank card companies. They have been notified that the strange charges in Tokyo aren’t from some hacker who hijacked my info.
THINGS TO SEE:
– The team I’m going with plans on visiting Disney Tokyo Sea.
– I want to visit Tokyo Tower.
– I plan on visiting Shibuya Station.
– There is talk of trying to find time to make it over to Mount Fuji. This one is a “maybe” based on scheduling.
– Word has it that I may be visiting Sanrio Puroland (aka “the Hello Kitty Theme Park.”)
Any feedback in the next twenty-four hours would be appreciated. Thanks, folks!