See that photo of me? That’s me at Gino’s East getting some pizza. It’s also me thinking to myself, “My God, what the hell am I doing?”
I have eaten some rich food over the past few days and doing so (coupled with an insane amount of walking today) seems to finally be catching up with me. I am so damn tired that I can’t fall asleep.
Thus I am typing.
Here’s a brief list of today’s adventures:
- Checked into our Marriott hotel (Yay free stays from points!)
- Took the train into the city.
- Went to the top of the Willis (Sears) Tower.
- Went to Al’s Italian Beef (from MvF.)
- Stopped by the Hard Rock Cafe.
- Stopped by the House of Blues.
- Passed by a large collection of cops outside the House of Blues near a bridge. It would appear that they were there for this.
- Walked around the city. A lot.
- Checked out the Magnificent Mile.
- Went to Gino’s East (from MvF.)
- Went to Wrigley Field… only to have the Cubs game get cancelled due to rain.
- Got soaked in the rain.
- Bought an awesome ball cap.
- Met a couple of Guardian Angels in the Chicago subway. Very cool guys doing good work.