Actually – good evening.
When Shannon and I got married, I promised her that we would take a trip once a year for our anniversary and visit a place we had never been together. This year we’re taking a week and spending time in Washington, DC (and place we both love.)
To make sure we go somewhere, though, that we have never been, we drove to Baltimore, Maryland this evening for dinner. (It’s about thirty minutes from our hotel.) Here are some notes and highlights:
- You can view photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tomcroom/sets/72157622619473931/
- We had some AMAZING seafood at a place called the Rusty Scupper on the inner bay downtown.
- Maryland crab cakes = EPIC.
- Things you don’t think about because you live in Florida: our server at the restaurant pointed out a place for us to hang our coats so we didn’t have to put them on the back of our chairs. A place to hang coats… craziness!
- Speaking of coats: it’s cold!!!
- Yes, we have ANOTHER Hard Rock Cafe teddy bear.
- We also scored another beer glass for the dining room collection from the ESPN Sportszone.
- The Barnes & Noble is built in an old energy plant/factory? The brick and interior structures were a site to see.