(My Tweets from yesterday)
- 08:12 is awake… and telling you to all watch this, point and laugh: tinyurl.com/d2x7mm
- 10:10 is in line to claim his free pass to Universal. I hate lines.
- 10:48 is getting ready to ride the T2 ride… the last Terminator movie James Cameron actually directed. No sign of Christian Bale.
- 11:35 is amused at all the anime and Halo merchandise at the T2 gift shop.
- 12:02 honestly thought that the E.T. ride had closed. We chose the names “Seymour”, “Harry” and “Az”. 🙂
- 12:28 is at the Institute of Future Technology and it is overrun by yellow people.
- 13:06 is zapping aliens with Will Smith – and realizing that he had never waited in this line before. Ever.
- 13:28 is actually waiting in line for Jaws – and yes, Skipper Billy and his pal Sharky are still in the queue video. It is so 1994.
- 14:13 is having lunch at Finnegan’s at Universal.
- 15:52 just watched Shannon scream like a 12 year old girl on the Mummy ride.
- 16:11 is about to ride “Disaster” aka Earthquake with a different paint job.
- 17:18 just ran into Julia 🙂 and is now going to ride Jimmy Neutron.
- 18:33 is shocked that Margaritaville Orlando doesn’t sell a pin!
- 19:19 is getting dinner before the parade and Barenaked Ladies.
- 20:44 is saying “OMG Barenaked Ladies”!
- 22:04 is wondering what he’d do if he “had a million dollars”.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter