I’ve been a bit swamped with work and home and the Wasabiverse. Hence I have been a bit lax in updating here. Enjoy tidbits of strangeness that you may or may not know:
1. The Nightmare Before Thanksgiving was amusing, albiet smaller than I think they expected. The “goth” kids out numbered the “anime” kids… and the Baptist Convention there at the same time outnumbered them all. THAT was a treat.
2. Voltaire is a pretty cool/down to earth guy. Had a couple of good conversations with him this weekend.
3. George Lowe is still George Lowe; that’s a good thing.
4. Welcome animeanime to the ol’ friends list. Now I can read about fun and exciting radio related stuff and stuff. Whoot!
5. For all of you who were in Greg’s room the night of Nightmare… “Why didn’t he pick the cheerleader?!?!?!!!!!!!”
6. There is no number six. Number six was taken out by Number One, and had the number two beaten out of it.
7. The new Wasabi Anime website has “soft” opened. New content being added every couple of days, so look often.
8. There is an AMAZING new forum interface coming to the Wasabiverse soon.
9. Are any of you silly kids going to FX in Orlando in January? I’ll be there, and so will the “green stuff.”
10. Work is dragging… but I keep telling myself “only three days.”
I’m sure I’ll post more tonight.